Actually this post is NOT about how different men are from women, but how 7 year old boys behave so completely different from 7 year old girls.
To be more specific, when walking back to school from a field trip, the girls dawdled a bit. But the boys ran riot. They climbed on walls, picked up sticks, rolled around on grassy front lawns, jumped on each other, shouted "you're an idiot" and one boy even manage to put two little sticks into his ears only to have them batted out by another mischievous boy. They did all this, while completely ignoring any of the other poor members of the public that just so happened to be walking along on the same pavement. Absolutely no manners.
And yes, I'm grumbling.
In fact, I'm feeling decidingly grumpy at the moment.
But seriously, I was embarrassed for the teacher of this class.
These louts were unbelievable and cheeky with it too.
Makes me very glad that I am NOT a primary school teacher.
I could rant on about this subject for a while, but I have homework to do, so this is a short one!
No comments:
Post a Comment