Life on a postage stamp, follow where it goes...
That's lovely, I love the lighting and the shadows in it! Emma :)
Oh reminds me of English summers, something magical about sunshine and greenery that we don't get in Lanzarote
Emma : There is something so majestic and elegant about a swan.FE : I missed the English spring, summer and autumn when I lived in America, so I completely agree with you.Thank you both for your comments. x
I love the reflections - nicely composed!
BB : I had to ask the swan nicely to wait a moment for the sun to sparkle on the water, but it was worth it. :-))
really well framed, lovely
This is very lovely! It looks like a greeting card, or a "Wish you were here" post card.Perfect. =)Shawna M.http://lifehappenssosmile.blogspot.com/
That's such a fab photo!
That's lovely, I love the lighting and the shadows in it! Emma :)
ReplyDeleteOh reminds me of English summers, something magical about sunshine and greenery that we don't get in Lanzarote
ReplyDeleteEmma : There is something so majestic and elegant about a swan.
ReplyDeleteFE : I missed the English spring, summer and autumn when I lived in America, so I completely agree with you.
Thank you both for your comments. x
I love the reflections - nicely composed!
ReplyDeleteBB : I had to ask the swan nicely to wait a moment for the sun to sparkle on the water, but it was worth it. :-))
ReplyDeletereally well framed, lovely
ReplyDeleteThis is very lovely! It looks like a greeting card, or a "Wish you were here" post card.
ReplyDeletePerfect. =)
Shawna M.
http://lifehappenssosmile.blogspot.com/
That's such a fab photo!
ReplyDelete