Hard to believe that I've already written 100 posts, including this one.
Some have been long epics, while others were short little blasts of thoughts or happenings.
So the question is, what should this momentous one be about?
The answer is that I have no idea.
I could waste it on waffling, but I think I'm going to have a go at reflecting.
When I look back on the past year, I think to myself how different my life was 12 months ago. I feel like I was only at the beginning of this journey. I had only been dancing a couple of months and hadn't even started my relationship yet. College was still on the horizon and as yet uncertain. But it was all very positive. I knew back then that I was heading in the right direction.
And now, I find that I am once again at a crossroads. I don't know if I'll get into a university and if I don't, then what will I do? My relationship is another oddity, that I have no idea where it is going, but I do know that I want it to continue. My child is growing so fast, that it scares me sometimes. I catch myself looking at her and seeing a potential 16 year old - Aaahhhh! And then when I watch her sleep, I'm reminded of my little, peaceful baby. It's amazing to me how beautiful she is and yes, I am a bit biased. But her skin is so perfect, I almost dread the teenage years with pimples.
I do feel like my life is a continuous work in progress, that I am always learning, absorbing and growing.
Long may it last.
Big congrats on your centenary of blogposts.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to the next 100 posts....