Sunday, April 25, 2010

Before

I am so excited.
It's only a small thing but I am finally getting a new duvet cover. I wanted white, but not flat white. I wanted texture. White on white and then accent it with a stronger colour. After hours of surfing through the web, I found what I wanted on Ebay. With any luck it will look as good in real life as it does online.
My current on has been on my bed for more than 10 years and has seen me through my marriage and my divorce.
Many things have changed in my life and now it is time to shed this part of it.
But more importantly, it is now rotten.
Seriously rotten.
I keep putting my fingers through it.
Not too good to look at any more.
So out with the old and in with the new.
Now I just have to wait for it to arrive......hopefully tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny I was thinking we need a new duvet for the spare bedroom, as that one is 26 years old!! Covers have come and gone, but not the duvet!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete