The other thing that I want to mention tonight, is how bloody cold it has suddenly become.
I thought that when I got dressed this morning, that I would be too warm.
But I wasn't.
I was cold all day long.
At lunch, I ended up in my local Cafe Rouge, sitting almost on top of the heater, clutching a hot, skinny latte.
My perfect liquid lunch.
Got back and finished up the day cold again.
Child is asleep in bed and I've been trying to finish up some work, but I'm too cold.
Solution?
A hot bath and a hot drink.
Result?
Oh so much better.
I'm warm, sort of tingly warm.
A hot water bottle is tucked into my bed and I'm about to join it.
Come the morning, I shall know better and have that extra layer on, just to be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment