It's the January 4th. A new year. 2011.
Am I stating the obvious?
Well it may seem obvious, but it all seems a bit surreal to me.
Time is moving at a rapid rate and what was new to me a few months ago, is not longer so new.
I've almost finished with my first semester of university and yes, I am still enjoying it.
The work load is much less than I expected, but then there are no work placements until next year, so we do have some free time. This first year is to ease all us new students in gently, so that we don't go into shock straight away.
I have 3 pieces of work due in next week. One for Wednesday and two for Thursday. I have so far managed to do two of them, but still have a major one to do - the longest. I spent most of yesterday hunched over my laptop, sitting at my desk typing and reading. Researching facts and references to back up what I had written - fun!
Actually it is really interesting. It's amazing what following a lead can lead to.
So I shall have another couple of hours this afternoon to do some more work. My amazing friend is finally here. She and her boys moved into a place around the corner from me and my child is loving it. She is taking all the children for a romp in the woods this afternoon.
Getting back to the beginning of this post, it is a new year and hopefully a time for new things.
New beginnings in so many ways.
So I shall have another couple of hours this afternoon to do some more work. My amazing friend is finally here. She and her boys moved into a place around the corner from me and my child is loving it. She is taking all the children for a romp in the woods this afternoon.
Getting back to the beginning of this post, it is a new year and hopefully a time for new things.
New beginnings in so many ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment