Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a bus observation

The bus finally arrived after a very long wait.
I was exhausted and cold after a couple of hours of dancing.  To coin my friend T's phrase, I wasn't feeling it.  That wasn't to say that I didn't have some really good dances, but I was quite happy to leave a bit early.
Why did I bother to leave early?
I ended up having to wait almost 40 minutes for a bus.
So tired and much in need of my lovely hot bath.
But I did have one dance with a very charismatic man, FA.   Firstly, let me just say that he is quite a few years younger than me and doesn't hold 'that' kind of interest for me.  Secondly, he has this instinctual way of making a woman feel amazing.  And tonight, he some of my favourite dips, drops and bends with me.  It felt like a special treat.  A lovely way to finish the evening.
And so....on to the bus part of the story.
I finally am able to sit down, knowing that this bus would take me all the way home.
After a few minutes, I took a look at the chap next to me.  It turned out to be a young man or teenager who was beyond tired.  His head nodded slowly down as he started to doze, but what caught my eye was the way he clutched his mobile phone.  He had fallen asleep in the middle of texting a message and he held tightly on as he got his forty winks.
No idea if he slept through his stop, but I hopped off at mine and am abut to fall gratefully into my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment