Yes, I have a new relationship.
Not quite the one I was hoping for, but certainly one that I will find incredibly advantages.
I have for the very first time, my very own cleaner.
Gasp!
Me....a student....a single mother....really???
And that is exactly why I have decided to add this into my monthly budget.
Having been a student for the last two years, with not quite a full time schedule and now going into 2 more years with 5 days a week of school and work, I decided it was time.
Last year, I pulled all sorts of favours and this year, I have decided that I will just simply pay for it. I am aware that sometimes I can't do everything, that I need some help.
My cleaner, who I shall call Rose as my flat smells great today, is now on my schedule. She will be coming to me for 2 hours every 2 weeks. So, if I completely run out of energy and time to do any major cleaning, then I know that 'Rose' will come to the rescue.
Is this an extravagance? Possibly.
Is this something that I consider to be high priority over the next 2 years? Yes.
I think this is something that will help maintain a decent level of sanity.
I don't want to be shouty mummy because the flat isn't clean.
But trust me when I say, that if I feel like it is becoming necessary, then I shall ask Rose to come every week.
Her work today was amazing. She was fast and incredibly thorough. She worked around us, as she wanted me to stay for her first clean with me.
We went out as soon as she had finished, so I didn't get a chance to look around, but when we got back this evening, I was thrilled.
My home felt clean.
So now, after a long day, I'm going to soak in the tub and have an early night.
No comments:
Post a Comment