Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crikey!!!!

An old friend recently left a comment on my Facebook page.
The message read, "crikey, there's no stopping you lady".
I had to laugh as she was right.
Since returning from our trip, I have managed to fill every day with something different for my child to do, from punting to archery to scrambling over a climbing frame.
And that's not even the half of it.
Looking back on it all, I can safely say that we have had a good time with some very wonderful friends.
But I am so glad that school is starting again on Wednesday, because yes, there is something stopping me.  I have almost run out of steam.
One more day, a day with various friends and my mother and a trip to a museum.
Oh this is a fabulous city go exploring in even if you are a 43 year old going on 8.
Such fun is had by all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment