Life on a postage stamp, follow where it goes...
oh wow that is so cool....(although a bit freaky!) where is it?
Something sinister about this, you would expect to see it in the film 'labyrinth'
Those are great!
F & WRR: The faces are up at Hatfield House. I did think about trying to take a more creepy angle, but I wanted to be able to show them clearly. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and not a dark, chilly moonlit night. :-)
ohh they are intresting
cool picture
CC, SM3 & TPFC: Thank you for all the great comments.....I appreciate the feedback. x
oh wow that is so cool....(although a bit freaky!) where is it?
ReplyDeleteSomething sinister about this, you would expect to see it in the film 'labyrinth'
ReplyDeleteThose are great!
ReplyDeleteF & WRR: The faces are up at Hatfield House. I did think about trying to take a more creepy angle, but I wanted to be able to show them clearly. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and not a dark, chilly moonlit night. :-)
ReplyDeleteohh they are intresting
ReplyDeletecool picture
ReplyDeleteCC, SM3 & TPFC: Thank you for all the great comments.....I appreciate the feedback. x
ReplyDelete