Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spontaneous random happening

I was on a mission.  
As the train pulled into the station before we got on, I noticed one of my favourite local actors sitting in the carriage.  So I dragged my friend to that particular one.  We sat a seat away.  Then I noticed his friend's gorgeous watch strap and commented on it. His friend and I then had an interesting conversation about vintage mexican silver and a Parisian watchmaker.  His friend is also an actor but I can't remember his name, although he happened to be wearing a fabulous pink shirt that much I do remember.
At that point, we saw another friend but at the other end of the seats.  We had a quick chat and then it was our stop.
As we got off, making sure we went past Mr. Actor, I said to handsome actor (Neil Morrissey), "are you from Crouch End?"   To which he replied, "Crouuuuchon" (with a French accent).  We laughed and got off the tube.
Me blushing!!!!!!
My friend Nicola was suitably impressed with my chutzpah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment