and the City 2.
Why what were you thinking?
Actually it was my man's suggestion to go see it. I did say to him that he might be the only man there, but that didn't appear to be a problem for him.
I wasn't really that bothered and had sort of assumed that I would watch it on my next trip on a small 4" x 6" screen.
But no, he came over and off we went.
It was a lovely evening and we strolled up the road to the cinema. There was something so nice about the way he draped his arm over my shoulders, so relaxed and familiar.
The film itself was quite funny, with the best bits being ALL the clothes - WOW!
Half way through it, he sat up, looked around and said in a fairly pleased voice, "ahh...I'm not the only man here, there is one other."
If his laughter throughout is any indication, then he thoroughly enjoyed the film, as did I.
In fact, we enjoyed our whole evening.
Why what were you thinking?
Actually it was my man's suggestion to go see it. I did say to him that he might be the only man there, but that didn't appear to be a problem for him.
I wasn't really that bothered and had sort of assumed that I would watch it on my next trip on a small 4" x 6" screen.
But no, he came over and off we went.
It was a lovely evening and we strolled up the road to the cinema. There was something so nice about the way he draped his arm over my shoulders, so relaxed and familiar.
The film itself was quite funny, with the best bits being ALL the clothes - WOW!
Half way through it, he sat up, looked around and said in a fairly pleased voice, "ahh...I'm not the only man here, there is one other."
If his laughter throughout is any indication, then he thoroughly enjoyed the film, as did I.
In fact, we enjoyed our whole evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment