Oh my gosh!
I can't believe it.
The cable man is actually here, ringing my bell at 8.01am today.
That makes me the first call of the day.
I am never the first call of the day.
The proverbial 'they' tell you that the engineer will be there sometime between 8 - 12noon. I'm usually the last one on the list, but not today.
Woohoo!!!
And the best part is.....is that my cable is working, at last, finally.
Life is good again.
I can't believe it.
The cable man is actually here, ringing my bell at 8.01am today.
That makes me the first call of the day.
I am never the first call of the day.
The proverbial 'they' tell you that the engineer will be there sometime between 8 - 12noon. I'm usually the last one on the list, but not today.
Woohoo!!!
And the best part is.....is that my cable is working, at last, finally.
Life is good again.
No comments:
Post a Comment