Life on a postage stamp, follow where it goes...
great colour :) hae just found you from the silent sunday linky, will go off to have a look around :D x
That is a stunning shot, love the subtle shades of delicate pink in there. One of my favourites so far (and I'm working my way through the lot).(http://www.TheBoyandMe.co.uk)
Beautiful, hope they were a gift?!? Emma :)
Sarah: I will have a mooch around your blog too..... :-)TBM: Did you manage to make your way through all the 'Silent Sundays'?Emma: They are beautiful but they weren't mine, although I did take the photo.Thank you all for the comments. x
I love roses and this is a lovely pic!!
Such a pretty photo. It's got a lovely vintage feel about it
Lovely and reminds me of flowers once bought for my late mum by my brother after a long stand off argument
Beautiful, delicate pink, perfect. :-)
great colour :) hae just found you from the silent sunday linky, will go off to have a look around :D x
ReplyDeleteThat is a stunning shot, love the subtle shades of delicate pink in there. One of my favourites so far (and I'm working my way through the lot).
ReplyDelete(http://www.TheBoyandMe.co.uk)
Beautiful, hope they were a gift?!? Emma :)
ReplyDeleteSarah: I will have a mooch around your blog too..... :-)
ReplyDeleteTBM: Did you manage to make your way through all the 'Silent Sundays'?
Emma: They are beautiful but they weren't mine, although I did take the photo.
Thank you all for the comments. x
I love roses and this is a lovely pic!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty photo. It's got a lovely vintage feel about it
ReplyDeleteLovely and reminds me of flowers once bought for my late mum by my brother after a long stand off argument
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, delicate pink, perfect. :-)
ReplyDelete