Thursday, June 30, 2011

P.S.

Having just written Yet Another One...., I do want to add that today was a good day.
We have been having an incredibly rough time at the moment.  My child is angry, I think with her father, but is directing this anger at me and as a single mum, there is no-one here to say, "it's ok, I'll take over".
It isn't spilling over into school, but I am in contact with her teacher, so that the school is aware of her home life.  The car took a beating with her frustration yesterday, while the day before it was aimed at me.  It leaves me wanting to cry, but I can't.  I have to breath, relax and count to ten, reminding myself that this too shall pass.  But sometimes I wonder what else I can do?
I want to scream at her father and tell him what an absolute arse he has been and that it is affecting his daughter.
Life is not perfect, I accept that, but I wish that it could just be a bit smoother for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment