Yes, that's me.
I am such a sappy wench when it comes to romantic comedies.
I have just changed channels, looking for something stimulating to watch (obviously) and got stuck on ITV watching.....
Yep!
Bridget Jones's Diary.
Why?
Because of "bloody Mark Darcy", well Colin Firth, but a rose by any other name etc....
Hmmm...I wonder if he's ever made the fabulous Insomniac Mummy's regular Friday "Hot or Not?" list....and that would be a definite HOT!
I am such a sappy wench when it comes to romantic comedies.
I have just changed channels, looking for something stimulating to watch (obviously) and got stuck on ITV watching.....
Yep!
Bridget Jones's Diary.
Why?
Because of "bloody Mark Darcy", well Colin Firth, but a rose by any other name etc....
Hmmm...I wonder if he's ever made the fabulous Insomniac Mummy's regular Friday "Hot or Not?" list....and that would be a definite HOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment