Oh how I hate curve balls.
As mentioned in a post late December, called 'a glance....', I had been healthy for a year (note past tense).
Not so anymore.
I had felt rough on Friday, tried to feel better over the weekend and ended up at the doctors this morning.
Crap, I have crackles in my lungs, meaning a chest infection.
Not fun.
Not happy.
Have been given antibiotics.
Bother!!!!!
But I will NOT let this get the better of me.
Life will go on.
As mentioned in a post late December, called 'a glance....', I had been healthy for a year (note past tense).
Not so anymore.
I had felt rough on Friday, tried to feel better over the weekend and ended up at the doctors this morning.
Crap, I have crackles in my lungs, meaning a chest infection.
Not fun.
Not happy.
Have been given antibiotics.
Bother!!!!!
But I will NOT let this get the better of me.
Life will go on.
No comments:
Post a Comment