Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chocolate.....pah!!!

Oh why am I so weak???
I have absolutely NO self-control.
None!
Zero!
Nada!
I was given a box of chocolates today, Terry's Gold Milk Chocolate (2 shelves).
Admittedly, not the best caliber of chocolate, but chocolate none-the-less.
I managed to open the box and share a few around my child's school, saving most of them for this evening.
Sitting on the couch is when disaster hit.
My sweet tooth kicked in within minutes.
And the rest as they say is history!

3 comments:

  1. you must be my twin, I would have done the exact same thing, and you know what I wouldn't have felt an ounce of guilt doing it either!!!!

    Gill in Canada.....who loves the "Keep Calm and Carry On" sign thingy and would love to put one on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is chocolate, no matter the quality. A short while ago I ran out of chocolate, hit a craving, then discovered unused cooking chocolate in the kitchen.
    But I still haven't eaten the chocolate liqueurs, although last night, sans anything cocoa, I was sorely tempted.
    Scoffing a box of chocolates on the couch is a sign that you are a woman through and through. Honest. Had you ignored them, I would be worried. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gill,
    Believe it or not, I do have a real twin.
    As far as putting the "Keep calm and carry on" onto your blog, just drag/copy it and add as a gadget or picture.
    I have it as a t-shirt and often feel the need to spread the word.
    xx

    Dear KR,
    I agree....chocolate is chocolate and I too have eaten what's left of my cooking chocolate.
    Look forward to sharing some with you soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete