Monday, July 5, 2010

Lady of leisure

I can hardly believe it and yes, I keep pinching myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming.
But I have actually finished my Access course.
The long, dark tunnel that I found myself in after Easter, has finally come to an end.
I have completed ALL the assignments with the desired grades.
I even achieved a few merits and ONE distinction.
So here I am, patting myself on the back.
It feels quite strange not having any homework to do and not being under any pressure.
I feel oddly light and have a sense of freedom about me.
There is no need for me to rush or race about.
I have 2 and 1/2 months off to do whatever I feel like.
I am now able to catch up on all the blogs that I haven't had time to read and to possibly even write a few of my own.
I know I need to make the most of this time as the next 3 years are likely to be a mad as the last 10 months or worse.
But it's the end result that counts. I have a goal in mind and a direction to follow.
So, onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment