Ok, so after speaking with a dear friend, I have just had my life put into perspective.
A mutual friend has just found out that her husband has been having an affair.
What had been a strong marriage with two beautiful children, has just disintegrated.
A family life has been shattered.
A mutual friend has just found out that her husband has been having an affair.
What had been a strong marriage with two beautiful children, has just disintegrated.
A family life has been shattered.
What to do next?
How to move forward?
What steps to take to make it all better?
Can it get better?
Time will be the teller of this tale.
And on that note, I'll end this post with a heavy heart.
How to move forward?
What steps to take to make it all better?
Can it get better?
Time will be the teller of this tale.
And on that note, I'll end this post with a heavy heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment