First night without Child.
My heart-strings are being pulled tugged at.
Handed her over to ex late this afternoon, later than expected, though not surprising.
Child was very excited and happy to go with him.
Wouldn't have had it any other way.
Not sure when I'm going to see her again, which is a strange feeling. And odd realisation that it could be more then just a few days.
Sort of left me with a funny taste in my mouth.
But I am fairly determined to let him sort out the child-care arrangements.
He expects us to be here for a certain amount of time, so that he can see Child, then he also needs to do his part. I've delivered Child, now let him sort out his own scheduling.
Enough said on that subject.
This blog is not meant to be about him, but about me, about my thoughts and expectations, likes and dislikes, surprises and everyday happenings.
So on that note, I'm moving right along......
My heart-strings are being pulled tugged at.
Handed her over to ex late this afternoon, later than expected, though not surprising.
Child was very excited and happy to go with him.
Wouldn't have had it any other way.
Not sure when I'm going to see her again, which is a strange feeling. And odd realisation that it could be more then just a few days.
Sort of left me with a funny taste in my mouth.
But I am fairly determined to let him sort out the child-care arrangements.
He expects us to be here for a certain amount of time, so that he can see Child, then he also needs to do his part. I've delivered Child, now let him sort out his own scheduling.
Enough said on that subject.
This blog is not meant to be about him, but about me, about my thoughts and expectations, likes and dislikes, surprises and everyday happenings.
So on that note, I'm moving right along......
Solo, with a new and old identity, free to expand on all the thoughts you wish, with a new set of followers and no nasty lurkers.
ReplyDeleteGood for you.
Enjoy your time without lady long-legs... x x x