My Child is currently in Iowa and not Illinois.
I had assumed that my ex would tell me if he were taking Child anywhere.
He claims he sent an email, which I did not receive.
Do emails go astray in this day and age?
When Child told me her location, I had to ask her to repeat it.
I didn't believe what she'd said.
I felt panicked.
Separation anxieties.
She's not in the same city as me.
What if I need her or she needs me?
I know, she has her father with her.
She's ok.
But what about me?
And as my friend pointed out to me, do I tell him every time I leave London?
The answer is yes, especially when we do an overnight.
Maybe I'm not 100%, but we're usually only an hour or two away from home at the most, while he's at least an 8 hour flight.
But here, we're in the same country, no planes required, just a car.
I wonder where his email went?
He said there was more info in it and that he would resend it.
I'm now wondering if he's going to tell me, via email, that they are moving to Iowa.
That's where his wife's family is. Child #2 is on it's way, so maybe she wants to move home to be near her parents. Who knows?
That would then present an interesting situation.
Where would we meet for the 30 days of paternal visitation?
Not in Iowa, that's for sure.
(At least I hope not).
Oh hell......now what?
No comments:
Post a Comment