
Having just created a new blog, I now feel the need, no urge, to write again.
I am just a tad renewed.
I'm using an old alias from decades ago.
During my travels in my late teens and early twentys, I penned under the name of LuLu.
Wherever I went, some sort of writing was always written. Sometimes a missive (thanks Pops), sometimes a poem, or sometimes simply random thoughts.
So this is where the inspiration for my newest incarnation comes from.
Lets see where it will lead.
I'm using an old alias from decades ago.
During my travels in my late teens and early twentys, I penned under the name of LuLu.
Wherever I went, some sort of writing was always written. Sometimes a missive (thanks Pops), sometimes a poem, or sometimes simply random thoughts.
So this is where the inspiration for my newest incarnation comes from.
Lets see where it will lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment