Life on a postage stamp, follow where it goes...
Funny Photo, your poor girl won't thank you for it but at least her face is hidden lol. I love the new look of your blog it's fantastic x x
Dear WoB - I have worse photos of her that will be produced on her 16th birthday and when I meet her 1st boyfriend and when she gets married etc...As for my blog, well it actually looks like a wall in my front room.Glad you're back on blog. xx
Funny Photo, your poor girl won't thank you for it but at least her face is hidden lol. I love the new look of your blog it's fantastic x x
ReplyDeleteDear WoB - I have worse photos of her that will be produced on her 16th birthday and when I meet her 1st boyfriend and when she gets married etc...
ReplyDeleteAs for my blog, well it actually looks like a wall in my front room.
Glad you're back on blog. xx