Saturday, February 19, 2011

This is what I love...


It is days like today when I feel completely fortunate that after my divorce I was able to come home.
By home, I mean London.
It is an incredible city, not least because it is one of the greenest cities in Europe.
And today, this afternoon, a damp afternoon, we donned our wellies and went for a walk.  Splashing through the puddles with my dear friend and her two gorgeously rambunctious boys, made me so glad to have all that London has to offer on my door step.
I am so looking forward to the warmer months, where I can spontaneously stop in Regents Park for an early evening stroll through the rose garden.
If anyone is pondering the possibility of visiting London, then I say Yes! and enjoy every minute of it.
But bring an umbrella!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, London is such an amazing city its good to be reminded of that x

    ReplyDelete