This morning I came out of my house to find my downstairs neighbours and their children, having a doorstep cake sale. It was a gorgeous sunny morning and it turned out that the people in our neighbourhood are very generous. They raised £72.
Wow!
So we decided to have a second day of selling tomorrow. All proceeds go to the Red Cross to help the people of Japan. It is also a very constructive way to show our children how to help others in a way that can be fun and easy.
I'm hopeful that the weather is just as lovely and we'll catch everyone on their way to buy the morning paper or walk the dog.
Here is just a small sample of what we will be selling.
Feel free to pop by between 9.30 and 10.30am.


Wow...they look good enough to eat! Pity I'm still in my pjs otherwise I'd have trotted over and got myself a nice purple one...
ReplyDeleteAnytime you're in the area, stop by as I always have something yummy in the freezer. x
ReplyDelete