Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Make mine a......

Well I could continue my title with.....large one, please?  But I won't.
If I were to have a large glass of anything other than water, I think I'd pass out.
Today drained me.
I had to go into university for a filming.  I was to be the 'social worker' meeting with a service user.
We were given the scenario 15 minutes ahead of time to read and make notes.  These notes could then be taken into the studio with us.
My tummy was in knots.
Remember to breath.
In I went and was introduced to 'Michelle'.
She was angry as I was 'late' (in the scenario).
Needless to say, the 10 minutes went by very quickly and then it was over.
That was it?  Oh, ok....
Now comes the wait.  We have to pick up our individual DVDs on 7th April.  That just so happens to be the morning that we go away for the Easter break.  Thankfully my senior lecturer has said it would be waiting in the office for me at 9am, so that I can work on producing a 2000 essay while I'm away.
Nothing like last minute.
Now where is that rather large glass of wine?
Ahh....there you are.

4 comments:

  1. ...and well deserved if you ask me? In fact, I should make it two....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lottie - I'm a lightweight.....two glasses would take me over the edge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can never be friends...not unless you learn how to drink yourself under a table...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lottie love.....I am a work in progress with that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete