I love pictures like this! Even though everything is stationary you can almost feel all the cars driving past whilst the girls walk along the road. Very cute!x
Dear SFR and CJ, Thank you for your lovely comments. I find it so heartwarming when my daughter and her friends hold hands while walking and these two seemed so peaceful. x
I love pictures like this! Even though everything is stationary you can almost feel all the cars driving past whilst the girls walk along the road. Very cute!x
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely, I took one similar of my daughter and my niece walking hand in hand.
ReplyDeleteCJ xx
What a gorgeous girlie pic...
ReplyDelete...and am loving those funky stripey tights!
Dear SFR and CJ,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comments. I find it so heartwarming when my daughter and her friends hold hands while walking and these two seemed so peaceful. x
Hi L,
ReplyDeleteMy daughter gets given the most colourful tights! Watch this space for more tights to come..... :-)
How fab...mine (at the ripe old age of 13) refuses to wear any colour other than black...booringggg!
ReplyDelete