Oh no, I just realised that I have missed my Wednesday. What I mean by that is, it came and went. Disappeared all too soon.
My ex used to call it 'hump day', actually he probably still does call it that. But he has a point. It is the hump of the week. Mid-week when the weekend is in sight. My problem is, is that time is going by too fast. I have a dead-line for some work next Thursday. That is now only one week away. That is 7 days. I think I feel the onset of a bit of panic. Heart is beating faster.
Not really sure why I'm writing this post, as I should be finishing my work.
My excuse is that I needed a break, but really I think it's procrastination hitting me - again!
Breathe............
I am finding the whole month of March just speeding by.......can't believe we are nearly at the end of it already.
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada