Life on a postage stamp, follow where it goes...
Oh no, were there tears? :)
Lovely shot!
Does it have a tag for whoever finds it? I love doing that.
up up and awayyyyyy
Ooooh I love that....I wonder where it is now?
You did well to snap it before it became a dot in the sky xx
Lovely shot :)
TDA: There were tears, but only because this was at a memorial.HUN: There was a tag with a fond farewell on it.SAHML: I should have put a GPS tracking on it......Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. x
what a great memorial and a beautiful photo...Gill in Canada
That's a lovely picture. I always wonder where they end up and if people do actually read messages that have been put inside.CJ xx
Lovely shot and what a wonderful way to remember someone special.x
Gorgeous shot! Thanks for visiting my blog too. :)
Lovely shot, lovely sentiment behind it :)
awww sad, but a lovely photo x x
Oh no, were there tears? :)
ReplyDeleteLovely shot!
ReplyDeleteDoes it have a tag for whoever finds it? I love doing that.
ReplyDeleteup up and awayyyyyy
ReplyDeleteOoooh I love that....I wonder where it is now?
ReplyDeleteYou did well to snap it before it became a dot in the sky xx
ReplyDeleteLovely shot :)
ReplyDeleteTDA: There were tears, but only because this was at a memorial.
ReplyDeleteHUN: There was a tag with a fond farewell on it.
SAHML: I should have put a GPS tracking on it......
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. x
what a great memorial and a beautiful photo...
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada
That's a lovely picture. I always wonder where they end up and if people do actually read messages that have been put inside.
ReplyDeleteCJ xx
Lovely shot and what a wonderful way to remember someone special.
ReplyDeletex
Gorgeous shot! Thanks for visiting my blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely shot, lovely sentiment behind it :)
ReplyDeleteawww sad, but a lovely photo x x
ReplyDelete