Well the title of this post says it all really.
I seem to have definitely lost more than a few marbles between yesterday and today.
To start with, after my child had finally stripped down and hopped in the bath, I began to gather up the detritus that amounted to a variety of scattered clothes. Sorting out what needed washing and what could be recycled, I turned and walked into the kitchen, dropping the dirty clothes into the dustbin.
Quickly I reclaimed the clothes, chuckling to myself before putting them into the washing basket.
And then it was my turn to get into the bath. It was only when I began to take my denim skirt off, that I realised I'd been wearing it back to front ALL day. That meant that I'd walked around the neighbourhood, gone to the cinema, had lunch with friends, taken Child to the swimming pool and done my homework, all with my skirt on the wrong way.
How foolish do I feel right now???
To start with, after my child had finally stripped down and hopped in the bath, I began to gather up the detritus that amounted to a variety of scattered clothes. Sorting out what needed washing and what could be recycled, I turned and walked into the kitchen, dropping the dirty clothes into the dustbin.
Quickly I reclaimed the clothes, chuckling to myself before putting them into the washing basket.
And then it was my turn to get into the bath. It was only when I began to take my denim skirt off, that I realised I'd been wearing it back to front ALL day. That meant that I'd walked around the neighbourhood, gone to the cinema, had lunch with friends, taken Child to the swimming pool and done my homework, all with my skirt on the wrong way.
How foolish do I feel right now???
Very?
ReplyDelete