And what would a 'local' sight be?
It's a.........wait for it...............................comb-over!
Yes, you heard me correctly.
This afternoon, I took a brief and brisk walk up to the shops.
And en route, I happened to glance over to my left, just in time to see a rather doddery octogenarian smoothing down his wind-swept hair.
From my direction, I could see a perfect parting of hair that began just behind his left ear and worked it's way towards the back. To me this was an extreme comb-over.
But to cap it all off, there was a marked difference in colour between the comb-over and the rest of the hair.
Yes, his piece d'resistance was his bad dye job.
Now this wasn't something that you saw everyday in North London.
(Another thing that I'm thankful for)
It's a.........wait for it...............................comb-over!
Yes, you heard me correctly.
This afternoon, I took a brief and brisk walk up to the shops.
And en route, I happened to glance over to my left, just in time to see a rather doddery octogenarian smoothing down his wind-swept hair.
From my direction, I could see a perfect parting of hair that began just behind his left ear and worked it's way towards the back. To me this was an extreme comb-over.
But to cap it all off, there was a marked difference in colour between the comb-over and the rest of the hair.
Yes, his piece d'resistance was his bad dye job.
Now this wasn't something that you saw everyday in North London.
(Another thing that I'm thankful for)
No comments:
Post a Comment