Oh my gosh!
I have just had the most hilarious conversation on Skype with Dear Friend (DF).
After almost an hour of talking about other stuff, we end up talking about dancing (my passion).
She does West Coast Swing (WCS), a fairly sensual, smooth dance, and I do Ceroc, much faster with other different dance influences.
We started discussing how manly and sexy (or NOT) our respective men were on the dance floor.
But it took a personalised, visual demonstration by her of her man to have me in hysterical laughter.
To say that my sides hurt and cheeks ache from chuckling so much, is an understatement.
She was lamenting that she didn't find her man sexy when he strutted his stuff and she followed that with the most hilarious, comedic version of him moving the way that she wanted him too.
She said that she wanted to scream at him to be "more manly!!!"
And with that she did a pelvic thrust and grabbed her crotch.
(Very MJ-esque).
My man on the other hand can dance, both manly and sexy.
I feel very lucky.
I have just had the most hilarious conversation on Skype with Dear Friend (DF).
After almost an hour of talking about other stuff, we end up talking about dancing (my passion).
She does West Coast Swing (WCS), a fairly sensual, smooth dance, and I do Ceroc, much faster with other different dance influences.
We started discussing how manly and sexy (or NOT) our respective men were on the dance floor.
But it took a personalised, visual demonstration by her of her man to have me in hysterical laughter.
To say that my sides hurt and cheeks ache from chuckling so much, is an understatement.
She was lamenting that she didn't find her man sexy when he strutted his stuff and she followed that with the most hilarious, comedic version of him moving the way that she wanted him too.
She said that she wanted to scream at him to be "more manly!!!"
And with that she did a pelvic thrust and grabbed her crotch.
(Very MJ-esque).
My man on the other hand can dance, both manly and sexy.
I feel very lucky.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Hee Hee Hee! Guffaw Guffaw!
ReplyDeleteIt was funny wasn't it? So nice to have a right ol' giggle with you.
Nic xxx