I'm having one of those 24 hour periods where girlie things need and will happen.
Yes, it's that time of the month, no actually it's every 5 to 6 weeks, when I go and get de-furred.
This morning, I was officially a woolly mammoth and now, well now my legs and bits are as smooth as a baby's bottom........literally.
The other thing that had to be speedily accomplished was a change of toe-nail varnish.
Sounds silly, I know, but I will be donning a pair of sparkly silver sandals tomorrow night when I go dancing and my little 'piggy-wigs' need to look half-way decent.
So last night I removed all the yucky old polish; primped and primed all ten toes ready for tonight.
But not in time for my lunchtime leg wax or indeed breakfast with my child.
"Mummy! Mummy! What happened to your nail polish? It's all GONE!"
Shock, horror...I thought to myself (I'm slightly sarcastic at the best of times).
Crumbs. Even my child has noticed my unfinished bits.
But she is not the only one.
My fabulous friend who takes a lot of pride when waxing, points out this discrepancy almost immediately.
Ok, so I'm not perfect.
But as of 9pm this evening, my toes look absolutely amazing!!
Yes, it's that time of the month, no actually it's every 5 to 6 weeks, when I go and get de-furred.
This morning, I was officially a woolly mammoth and now, well now my legs and bits are as smooth as a baby's bottom........literally.
The other thing that had to be speedily accomplished was a change of toe-nail varnish.
Sounds silly, I know, but I will be donning a pair of sparkly silver sandals tomorrow night when I go dancing and my little 'piggy-wigs' need to look half-way decent.
So last night I removed all the yucky old polish; primped and primed all ten toes ready for tonight.
But not in time for my lunchtime leg wax or indeed breakfast with my child.
"Mummy! Mummy! What happened to your nail polish? It's all GONE!"
Shock, horror...I thought to myself (I'm slightly sarcastic at the best of times).
Crumbs. Even my child has noticed my unfinished bits.
But she is not the only one.
My fabulous friend who takes a lot of pride when waxing, points out this discrepancy almost immediately.
Ok, so I'm not perfect.
But as of 9pm this evening, my toes look absolutely amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment