That's me.
I'm brainless.
Over the last few days I've had 2 definite affirmations that my brain is severely lacking in power.
Can't think why I'm so ditsy at the moment, couldn't possibly have anything to do with juggling Child, my school, 2 part-time jobs, chores, homework, evening classes and a very small social life, could it????
My babysitters are going to a fireworks display next Friday, this clashes with one of my dance classes.
Panic!!!
Oh no....who can help me out?
Quickly text various friends with children for a sleepover, text my brother, text a friend without a child (who is amazing and helps me).
I'm begging for a babysitter (very happy to admit it).
Finally I ring my mum.
Panic over.....mum is already having Child as they're going off to a morning chamber music concert.
Phew! What a relief.
Now, I just need to send a mass text letting everyone know that "it's going to be alright on the night". (Sorry couldn't resist).
And then today mum picked up Child and took her off to an interactive children's concert after lunch with the promise to get her to her swimming lesson on time.
I get down to the pool with 5 minutes to spare, don't like being late for my mother.
They arrive on time, we rush in to change and get to pool side, to see it filled with a variety of people, but not Child's class. No sign of the teacher.
Crap! I had misread her schedule and got the half term week muddled.
Mum had already gone home, so it was back on the bus for us.
What a dizzy idiot I am!
My brain capacity has shrunk to the size of a pea.
However am I going to manage my homework tonight???
I'm brainless.
Over the last few days I've had 2 definite affirmations that my brain is severely lacking in power.
Can't think why I'm so ditsy at the moment, couldn't possibly have anything to do with juggling Child, my school, 2 part-time jobs, chores, homework, evening classes and a very small social life, could it????
My babysitters are going to a fireworks display next Friday, this clashes with one of my dance classes.
Panic!!!
Oh no....who can help me out?
Quickly text various friends with children for a sleepover, text my brother, text a friend without a child (who is amazing and helps me).
I'm begging for a babysitter (very happy to admit it).
Finally I ring my mum.
Panic over.....mum is already having Child as they're going off to a morning chamber music concert.
Phew! What a relief.
Now, I just need to send a mass text letting everyone know that "it's going to be alright on the night". (Sorry couldn't resist).
And then today mum picked up Child and took her off to an interactive children's concert after lunch with the promise to get her to her swimming lesson on time.
I get down to the pool with 5 minutes to spare, don't like being late for my mother.
They arrive on time, we rush in to change and get to pool side, to see it filled with a variety of people, but not Child's class. No sign of the teacher.
Crap! I had misread her schedule and got the half term week muddled.
Mum had already gone home, so it was back on the bus for us.
What a dizzy idiot I am!
My brain capacity has shrunk to the size of a pea.
However am I going to manage my homework tonight???
No comments:
Post a Comment