This begs the question, what is NOT on the schedule?
What have I missed out?
What more could I possibly squeeze into my very tight calendar?
What have I missed out?
What more could I possibly squeeze into my very tight calendar?
Well the answer to the above questions is.............TIME!!
I trying my very hardest to remember what that is.
Not sure at the moment.
I seem to remember hearing a distant rumour that there is something called 'spare time'.I trying my very hardest to remember what that is.
Not sure at the moment.
I'm wondering what exactly that is.
Is there a definition for 'spare time'?
Oh where is my dictionary?
Ahh, as defined by The Oxford Dictionary of Current English, 'Spare Time' is a noun, meaning leisure. What a novel idea!
Further down the page, I came across the word "sparse" meaning thinly dispersed or scattered.
Now that is a bit more appropriate for my version of 'spare time'.

No comments:
Post a Comment