Every year, it seems that my ex finds yet another way to give less to our child.
He'll ask me, "what does she need?"
My response twice a year is 2 new pairs of sturdy walking-to-school schools, or swimming lessons.
This year I said shoes, the same as every year, but no clothes as I have literally bags of amazing hand-me-downs for her already.
What did she come home with?
A pair of beautiful, long brown suede boots, not suitable for walking to school in all weather and more clothes.
So no school shoes and no winter boots.
I simply have no words to describe my feeling at this point.
The word, frustrated springs to mind.
When confronted with this problem, his response was "I can't afford to pay for more shoes."
What I should probably do is sell the brand new Wii he sent Child earlier in the summer. It's unopened in it's original box and then buy her some new shoes.
I can see a trip to Clarks happening some time soon in my future.
My response twice a year is 2 new pairs of sturdy walking-to-school schools, or swimming lessons.
This year I said shoes, the same as every year, but no clothes as I have literally bags of amazing hand-me-downs for her already.
What did she come home with?
A pair of beautiful, long brown suede boots, not suitable for walking to school in all weather and more clothes.
So no school shoes and no winter boots.
I simply have no words to describe my feeling at this point.
The word, frustrated springs to mind.
When confronted with this problem, his response was "I can't afford to pay for more shoes."
What I should probably do is sell the brand new Wii he sent Child earlier in the summer. It's unopened in it's original box and then buy her some new shoes.
I can see a trip to Clarks happening some time soon in my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment