I think my ex must have actually listened to me last week when I asked him about our Child's school shoes.
Quick reminder: normally he manages to buy her 2 pairs of shoes twice a year, trainers & sandals then trainers & winter boots, plus bare minimum of child support.
So when I got her back after her most recent visit with her dad, all I found was a pair of gorgeous brown suede knee high no arch support boots.
Um, not so good.
After very quick discussion, ending with him saying no I can't afford it and now I've changed jobs, I'm going to have to probably give you less anyway and it will be twice a month instead of all in one lump sum....well I just about gave up.
So as predicted, we went off to good old trustworthy Clarks. They measured her and ordered 2 different pairs of winter boots that I'd found on the website and will text me when they arrive at the shop.
Pleading pity, I rang my mum and asked if she'd help with the cost, of course she said yes.
Well that night, low and behold, the ex rang and said he'd found good winter boots and that he would send them over.
Excuse me for being frustrated but, save the postage and put the money into my account and I'll buy them here.
Talk about being a 'dumdad' (excuse the pun DD).
Guess what? I'm still waiting for the money!!
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Ok....breath and count to ten.......
Quick reminder: normally he manages to buy her 2 pairs of shoes twice a year, trainers & sandals then trainers & winter boots, plus bare minimum of child support.
So when I got her back after her most recent visit with her dad, all I found was a pair of gorgeous brown suede knee high no arch support boots.
Um, not so good.
After very quick discussion, ending with him saying no I can't afford it and now I've changed jobs, I'm going to have to probably give you less anyway and it will be twice a month instead of all in one lump sum....well I just about gave up.
So as predicted, we went off to good old trustworthy Clarks. They measured her and ordered 2 different pairs of winter boots that I'd found on the website and will text me when they arrive at the shop.
Pleading pity, I rang my mum and asked if she'd help with the cost, of course she said yes.
Well that night, low and behold, the ex rang and said he'd found good winter boots and that he would send them over.
Excuse me for being frustrated but, save the postage and put the money into my account and I'll buy them here.
Talk about being a 'dumdad' (excuse the pun DD).
Guess what? I'm still waiting for the money!!
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Ok....breath and count to ten.......
No comments:
Post a Comment