Definitely not my fault at all.
Much to my relief and my belief that I am somewhat of a minor whiz on the computer, I discovered that the reason my amazing, all-in-one Dell printer doesn't work with my lovely Mac, is that it is simply not compatible.
I went off to the Dell website to download a driver, this suggestion came from New Man. Couldn't find a driver, so off I went to the Mac website.
And there I found it.
A list of compatible printers for iMacs.
My Dell was not on this list.
I'm scuppered.
This unfortunately means that when I buy my Macbook sometime in the not too distant future, I am also going to have to buy a printer. Could life get anymore expensive?
Now what do I do with a brand new Dell printer?
Anyone want to buy a printer?
Much to my relief and my belief that I am somewhat of a minor whiz on the computer, I discovered that the reason my amazing, all-in-one Dell printer doesn't work with my lovely Mac, is that it is simply not compatible.
I went off to the Dell website to download a driver, this suggestion came from New Man. Couldn't find a driver, so off I went to the Mac website.
And there I found it.
A list of compatible printers for iMacs.
My Dell was not on this list.
I'm scuppered.
This unfortunately means that when I buy my Macbook sometime in the not too distant future, I am also going to have to buy a printer. Could life get anymore expensive?
Now what do I do with a brand new Dell printer?
Anyone want to buy a printer?
No comments:
Post a Comment