Driving through a rather affluent part of North London, I found myself bumper to bumper with a divinely gorgeous car."Oooooooooooh!" I said to myself between dribbles, forgetting that Child was in the car with me.
"What is it mama?" her little voice broke through into my daydreams.
I had been in a DB9, but this.....this was a DB6.
It was older than me and oh so better preserved."What is it mama?" her little voice broke through into my daydreams.
I had been in a DB9, but this.....this was a DB6.
"It's a DB6, darling".
"Oh, ok."
A few minutes later.
"Mama...what's a DB6?"
Trying not to giggle too much, I managed a response.
"It's a car, a very stunning car," I said, sounding rather pathetic.
"Mama, can we have one?"
"Huh?"
"Mama, when I start working, I'm going to buy us one. A pink one."
"Sweetheart, I don't think they come in pink," like the colour will be the issue that stops us from owning one.
No comments:
Post a Comment