Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bread, wine and tears

Well not the bread, can't eat wheat, but the other two seem to be flowing rather well today.
I'm sorry to keep going on about DC, but I feel at such an impasse with my emotions vs. my brain.
My thoughts seem to preoccupied with him.
I find that I can't shake myself out of this miasma.
I feel so frustrated by what I am feeling.
By what he says when we're together and by what he doesn't say when we're apart.
I know that he has what I need and I have what he wants.
I can support as a girlfriend/partner.
He just has to allow me in, but I don't think he will.
He likened himself to a butterfly and I think he's scared of being hurt.
'We' can work on his baggage together.
He's 100% with me and almost the opposite when not.
I don't know what to do.
I know we're good together.
Unbelievable when in the same space.
I'm just not sure, whatever else happens, that I can handle the 'lack of contact/communication' during the in between times.
And all these questions are difficult.
It's difficult to acknowledge that something isn't working properly.
I don't want to let go.
I want more and deserve more, but I want him to want to give it too.
He said he doesn't want to hurt me, but too late, I've invested emotion into him and my heart is hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment