Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Calm

I think I've had enough.
So tonight, I decided that it was a question of just letting go.
She could take a bit longer doing everything, get a couple of pages of story and still have her hot water bottle.
Obviously, as this was what she wanted, this worked.
We had a calm and peaceful end of day.

Until I was about to get into a lovely, deep bath (forget the eco-warrior) and a big spider ran across the floor.  Completely freaked me out.
I'm phobic.
And not just a little bit, but a lot.
I was not fast enough to 'get' it and so it still lives on, except that it followed me to the bathroom when I was in the bath.
Couldn't get it then, either.

Anyway, I'm in bed about to turn off the light.  
If it knows what is good for itself, then it will stay out of my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment