It moves at different rates for each individual.
And means different things to different people. I have found that as I get older, time moves in different ways. In contrast to before I had my child, I now enjoy my 'spare' time very differently. I don't always feel the need to fill the time up doing 'things'. Sitting down reading the paper takes on a whole new meaning now, while lying on my bed, watching the trees move in the autumn breeze has become a firm favourite past-time.
The speed at which time moves is dependent on the occupation of the day or the moment and I think that this would apply to most people. When heavily involved in my studies or work, my mind doesn't wander. But when left with a 'couch potato' day, that’s when the clock slows right down.
But time is all so subjective.
No comments:
Post a Comment