My life suddenly feels like it is on a see-saw, with the possibility of tipping either way.
What felt like a certainty, has now become an uncertainty.
I have been told that I am in a queue for Student Finance and that any money allocated to me, won't be available at the beginning of term. Next Monday. Apparently I am now supposed to take out a bridging loan, which can then be reimbursed once the funds come through.
This is not how I wanted to start university.
Instead of being able to focus on studying, I now will have to worry about money.
It all comes back down to this huge sense of responsibility. I am responsible for my child and for providing for her. What if I fail? Can I really do this? Do I have any choice?
I don't feel like I have a choice. I can't keep meandering along like this, which is why I chose this particular path. I made a choice and I am pleased with my choice, but I have had enough of hurdles getting in the way. I simply want to be able to get on with it. To learn and develop my knowledge.
I want to stop feeling anxious, feeling like I'm on the edge of something and not knowing what will happen.
I want to feel confident again about knowing what the end-game is.
Optimism needs to prevail.
What felt like a certainty, has now become an uncertainty.
I have been told that I am in a queue for Student Finance and that any money allocated to me, won't be available at the beginning of term. Next Monday. Apparently I am now supposed to take out a bridging loan, which can then be reimbursed once the funds come through.
This is not how I wanted to start university.
Instead of being able to focus on studying, I now will have to worry about money.
It all comes back down to this huge sense of responsibility. I am responsible for my child and for providing for her. What if I fail? Can I really do this? Do I have any choice?
I don't feel like I have a choice. I can't keep meandering along like this, which is why I chose this particular path. I made a choice and I am pleased with my choice, but I have had enough of hurdles getting in the way. I simply want to be able to get on with it. To learn and develop my knowledge.
I want to stop feeling anxious, feeling like I'm on the edge of something and not knowing what will happen.
I want to feel confident again about knowing what the end-game is.
Optimism needs to prevail.
No comments:
Post a Comment