I'm feeling very unprepared.
Lectures start tomorrow and I feel like I've done nothing.
Actually, I have done nothing.
I've been reading the Wednesday Guardian and occasional chapters in occasional books, but really I don't think it's very much.
In fact, it all feels very different from last year, when I started my Access course. We were given a very exact timetable.
But this feels more relaxed.
All last week at induction, the lecturers kept saying that they want us to enjoy this and that we should be very proud to have gotten this far.
The trouble is, I don't feel like I've done anything..........yet.
But I suspect that in 6 months, I shall feel very differently.
So for now, at least today, which is possibly the last day of 'not-having-homework', I'm going to accomplish the last of my to-do list.
I shall finish off painting the toilet.
I will bake the cookie dough that I made yesterday.
I will change the sheets (might be the last time for a while!)
And I will phone the Finance office.
So.........watch this space.
Good luck!
ReplyDelete