Sunday, September 5, 2010

To bide one's time...

In other words, I have an hour spare, whatever shall I do with it?
And this seems to be the result of the 'it'.
Writing another slightly aimless post, which appears to have no real direction.
This post is in danger of becoming another missive that just rambles on about nothing in particular, with no beginning, middle or end.
Oh dear.
But at least, I'm incorporating it into my 'quiet' time.
It was a busy morning and my child is now building up an appetite on the couch, as we are going to my brother's for Sunday high tea/early supper.
So while she does that, I am doing this.
I'm sitting on a comfy chair in my bedroom, next to the French doors. Sadly, there is no sun to speak of and it is definitely not warm enough to have them open. But I can still hear the birds tweeting and the afternoon breeze gentle ruffling the tall trees of the woods.
It is a very nice way to spend some lazy time.
Plus, I have a large mug of coffee.
What more could I ask for?
Hmmm.....don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment